What is a Social Media Manager?Kay Hebbourn
A social media manager simply manages the social media networking and marketing on behalf of individuals and organisations.
Social media is this year’s black and the most cutting edge form of marketing and networking. Why? Because it takes us back to basics, back to real time two way communication. Done well it is about communication to and from a service or product provider and customers. It is about finding out the needs of the customer through direct communication and following triends. This is done through various
In My Experience
Social media management is not only about driving supporters (not fans) to a profile but keeping them engaged. Oddly enough it isn’t about quantity it is about the quality and the number of shares, retweets and likes.
- Who are you trying to reach? (WHY)
- Why would people what to support your content? (What problem or issue do you address?)
- Do you have dormant fans?
- How many people are engaging with your content?
- What is the ratio of views vs fans on content?
- How many supporters are in your professional circle(s)?