Established a brand presence online through the development of a targeted website created to promote client’s premier event, “A celebration of love”. In addition, social profiles where created for the brand on Facebook and Google+. An event specific hashtag was created and the venue of the event was claimed via Foursquare so that client could use incentives to popularize the new venue hosting the event.
This project consisted of brand building, event promotion and venue marketing.
New Media Consultation
Project: A celebration of love featuring R Kelly in Nassau, Bahamas
- Prepared a six week marketing outline for new and traditional media outlets.
- Managed new media efforts throughout the production process
- Created new media content for the purpose of driving traffic to the main site and or execution of a call to action.
- Gamified processes to increase reach and interaction between both wed site and social media
- Created and branded the hashtag #FreshRK for Twitter, Google+ and Instagram
- Assisted on local radio spots and remotes
- Created a simple text logo for brand identification.
- Created a branded and socially integrated website that allowed two way communication
- Created a central hub for all Fresh Entertainment communications.
- Establish a point of origins for Fresh Entertainment sponsor related news.
- Converted FreshEntBah.com to a business site for Fresh Entertainment updates
- Maintained two way communication between company and social media.
- Documented the set of the venue to it’s completion
- Managed a team of four photo journalist the day of event in the Capacity of Creative Director
- Provided photographs for press use
- Reviewed visual content (Photo and Video) to ensure client meet all contractual agreements.
- Posted photos to selected social media outlets
- Secured audience video feedback for post production promotions.