The Viral Movements Music Seminar will offer access to Music Industry Leaders providing key information to a worldwide audience at a fraction of the usual cost associated with attending international Music Business conferences with similar goals to the 8th Annual Power Summit in 2005 hosted in Freeport, Bahamas and the Music Momentum “MuMo” Summit in October 2010 hosted in New Providence as a part of CariFringe. The Viral Movements Music Seminar is a one-day event and intimate networking opportunity, allowing artists, musicians, songwriters and singers to showcase their talents. Attendees will also interact with Bahamian and international entertainment industry leaders as Viral Movements creates a longstanding, substantial digital footprint for all participating in panel discussions, the interactive listening session and performing at showcase streamed online and accessible to all on-site attendees.
The main objective of Viral Movements is to facilitate the growth of a viable entertainment industry in the Bahamas and export that product internationally. The primary goal is to educate virtual and on-site attendees with information that can be used to successfully position themselves and compete while branding their products, talents and services in the global market. After participating in the groundbreaking MuMo Summit in Nassau, it was very evident that the Bahamas’ second city of Freeport could benefit from a similarly intimate and interactive seminar.
International Panelists and Featured Partners for the Viral Movements Music Seminar include (but are not limited to):
- DJ Aaries – Rocawear “I Will Not Lose” spokesperson, travelling DJ with repeat appearances on MTV & BET, Mixtape DJ & Music marketing guru, CEO of Hood Hard DJ’s. He knows the power of a digital footprint and how to garner support via digital means.
- R. City “ formerly known as Rock City” – Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands recording artists/ songwriters with credits including Akon, Usher, Rihanna, Sean Kingston, the Pussycat Dolls, & Ashlee Simpson.
- Corey Llewellyn “CL” of Digiwaxx – Owner of Digiwaxx Media [a digital distribution company] . CL is formerly the National Director of Urban Promotions for Elektra Entertainment Group with 15 years of experience in the music industry.
- DIRadioCast New Media Network – [Headed by Bahamian-born Africa Allah] The network acts as a platform to support independent content producers, urban artists & small business, currently servicing a global market www.diradiocast.com.
- Donnie “DScantz” Scantlebury – Producer, Musician & Songwriter. Founder of ‘State of Emergency,’ a music and extreme lifestyle allegiance dedicated to producing R&B, Pop, Hip Hop and Rock music. DScantz is also a Partner in the Bahamas-based collaborative full-service music agency The DS3 Entertainment Group headed by PJ Douglas Sands.
- Roxell RIchards – Music & Entertainment Attorney of Roxell Richards & Associates with offices in Houston and Los Angeles not only offers in house counsel, but online virtual counsel with multiple bar admissions in Texas, California and New York. with 10 years of experience in music and film distribution, administration and licencing.
- Elon D. Johnson – Founder of Martini Pink Productions, Elon is a writer & producer with more than a decade of experience in TV production and journalism and has facilitated the creation and execution of some of the most critically acclaimed and highly rated shows on MTV and BET. Currently Elon holds a senior position with Sony Pictures Entertainment.
- Alan Gordon – Sony/Red Distribution, Label Executive, Producer, DJ. Half of duo Harlan Pepper and AGiii who have best selling remixes for artists like Beyoncé, Sean Kingston, Maxwell, Lady Gaga, 3-6-Mafia, Mary Mary & Alexis Jordan.
- Wellington Gray – Producer, Sound Engineer & CEO of Atlanta-based On Demand VIP Services providing celebrity concierge, tour management and transportation services in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, New York and other metropolitan cities across the US. His celebrity clients include Kim Kardashian, Mary J. Blige, Floyd “Money” Mayweather, LeBron James and Lil Wayne.
- Terry Gresham – Singer, Songwriter, Producer. Principal Consultant with 347 Consulting Group devoted to creating successful solutions for professionals in music, film, TV, literature, entertainment & non-profits. Administrative Director of Modern Recording, Engineering & Production Program at Atlanta Institute of Music.
- Jennifer Cho – NY/NJ Regional Manager at M2W Inc./MetroPCS. Owner of Jen Cho Consulting LLC with extensive experience in artist development, distribution and management as well as licensing for web, cable, DVD and radio having inked deals with powerhouses like Best Buy, Target and Walmart. .
- Christal Jordan – Enchanted PR President of Enchanted PR, public speaker, a published author (Genesis/Kensington Press) and freelance writer for several entertainment/lifestyle magazines.
- Cool V – A veteran Hip Hop Dee Jay, Producer, Consultant but most of all innovator and brand maker.
Special thanks to all sponsors including The Bahamas Weekly, MuMo Summit, DIRadiocast New Media Network, Adnil Marine Supplies, Club Amnesia, Hardour Collection, Wong’s Rubber Stamp & Printing, Blue Leaf Global Prepaid Visa Debit Cards, MangoTree Media, Digiwaxx Media, Monster Cable, TwitScreens, GAMFace Media, Stylezine, eLife242 Magazine, Hood Hard DJs, Pelican Bay Conference Center, Our Lucaya Resort, The DS3 Entertainment Group, Lioness Music Group and all others that have contributed to making this event a success.
More information on the topics, seminar sessions, panelists, coordinators and sponsors can be found at:
- Web Site: http://bit.ly/
- Registration for On Site Attendance: http://bit.ly/
- Registration for Virtual Attendance: http://bit.ly/
- Trending Twitter Topic: #ViralMovements
- Facebook Event: http://on.fb.me/
- UStream for Showcase & Listening Lounge: http://bit.ly/viralTV